Terms and Conditions - MIDSnLOWS
- The MidsnLows.com online store at http://midsnlows.com is run by:
ShoesON Poland Dariusz Adamczyk
ul. Dobra 7, 00-384 Warsaw,
VAT ID PL 5782744584, REGON 280508253
hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
- The Terms and Conditions determine the rules for using the online store MidsnLows.com, which operates at http://MidsnLows.com.
- These rules include in particular:
a) submitting a purchase offer for Products presented at http://MidsnLows.com;
b) entering into sales contracts in the Shop
c) the principle of withdrawal from the Contract of Sale;
- Photos and descriptions of the Products and their prices, together with their price, are not part of the offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code, are the invitation to enter into a sale agreement within the meaning of art. 71 k.c., in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Regulations.
- The photos and presentations of the Products contained in the store's offer are intended for the presentation of the specific models of Products indicated on them. Due to the different characteristics of electronic devices, the view of the Products presented on electronic devices may differ from their actual appearance.
- The expressions used in these Regulations are defined below:
a) Shop - operating at http://MidsnLows.com. An online sales platform for Products, maintained by the Seller under the terms and conditions set out in the Regulations,
b) Customer - A natural or legal person who is a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality but who has the legal capacity to register the Account in the Store or have made an order through the Order Form.
c) Account - assigned to the customer (e-mail address) and the password chosen by him, which enables him to: execute orders without ever filling out the Order Form, viewing order history and changing the given data.
d) Product - a product that the Seller makes available for purchase through the Store.
e) Order Form - Store functionality enabling the Customer to submit a purchase offer for the Product.
f) Shopping Cart - Store functionality enabling the customer to complete and confirm the order details, in particular: quantity of the product, delivery address, invoice data, delivery method, form of payment, discount codes.
g) Consumer - a natural person purchasing the Goods for non-professional or business-related purposes.
Use of the Store
- Use of the Store is subject to the terms and conditions of the Shop and its acceptance.
- The shop enables the conclusion of sales contracts via the Internet and by telephone between the Seller and the Customer.
- To use the Shop and order products, you need an electronic device (a computer, tablet, smartphone) with Internet access and a web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari) and an active email account. (e-mail).
- Use of the Store may only be made in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations and in accordance with applicable law. The following is prohibited:
a) giving false personal data or data that may violate the rights of third parties;
b) use the shop in a way that interferes with its functioning (eg by interfering with the contents of the Shop or its technical infrastructure);
c) provide and transmit content prohibited by applicable law;
d) use the Content of the Store for commercial use without the Seller's consent.
- The Seller shall take steps to ensure that the Store is fully functioning properly to the extent it is based on current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove, within a reasonable time, any irregularities reported by the Customer.
- The Seller agrees to protect Customer personal data in accordance with applicable laws.
Contracts for sale
- The shop allows you to place bids for the Products in the following ways:
a) via the order form on the Shop website;
b) by e-mail to email@example.com an order containing the details of the Products and Customer data;
c) by phone at +48 22 100 65 36.
- Order on the Store page can be made using a registered account or without having to register their data in the store's database (the so-called Quick Shopping).
- Placing an order is made by selecting the Products available in the Store, taking into account parameters such as color, size and completion of the required options in the Basket.
- Indication of the Product that the Customer wishes to order is made by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- In the Basket the customer completes and confirms the following data: ordered products and quantities, delivery address, invoice data (optional), delivery method, payment method and optionally discount codes.
- The customer approves the order by clicking on the "I order" button, which is equivalent to the acceptance of the obligation to pay the price of the Products and delivery costs, which the customer is informed before approval of the order.
- Approval of the order in accordance with paragraph 6 above represents the Customer's offer submitted to the Seller for the conclusion of the sales contract in accordance with the tender specifications and these regulations.
- After placing an order, the email address given in the order form, the Customer will receive a message from the Store containing the order information and details. This message is a confirmation that the Shop has received a purchase offer submitted by the Customer.
- The conclusion of the sale agreement between the Seller and the Customer occurs when the Customer receives an email confirming the receipt of the submitted purchase offer (Order Confirmation).
- The Customer may cancel a submitted purchase offer prior to receipt from the Store of the receipt of the purchase offer referred to in paragraph 9 above. In this case, the Customer should immediately contact the Shop.
- If the Order is not available or the customer is unable to fulfill the Customer order for any other reason, the Seller will inform the Customer by sending the information to the e-mail address indicated on the order form within 14 days from the date of submission of the purchase offer. If payment for the subject of the order has been made in advance, the Seller will pay the Customer the amount paid within 14 days of the date of submission of the purchase offer.
- If the Customer makes inaccurate or inaccurate details, including in particular inaccurate or inaccurate address, the Seller shall not be liable for failure to deliver or delay in delivering the subject matter of the order to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The client is obliged to keep secret:
a) login and password to your account at the Store. Responsibility for all activities related to the use of the login and password to a given account in the Store, within the limits of the generally applicable law, is borne by the Customer, the password is confidential information to the customer's exclusive message;
b) the details of the order, in particular the unique order number, which allow the receipt of the order paid in advance in the Shop. Within the limits of the applicable laws, the seller is not responsible for the delivery of the order to the persons who provided the data enabling the receipt of the order, ie unique order number and ordering details. Making an order available is equivalent to giving consent to the issue of the order to the person who owns the data;
- The seller reserves the right to refuse the performance of the contract under the sales contract where:
a) Customer's contact details are so imprecise that they do not allow delivery of goods;
b) the transaction was not authorized in the electronic payment system
Payment for the order has not been paid within 2 working days of placing the order or the value paid does not correspond to the value of the contract of sale.
- The sales contract is concluded in Polish, in accordance with the regulations.
Price and methods of payment
- Product prices posted on the Store's website include VAT.
- The shop allows you to choose the currency in which the Product prices are quoted, from the following currencies: PLN (Polish zloty), Eur (Euro), USD (United States Dollar), GBP (GBP), CHF (Swiss franc), CNY RUB (ruble), CAD (canadian dollar), NOK (Norwegian crown), JPN (yen).
- The sales contract is concluded in the currency in which the Customer has made a purchase offer.
- The customer is obliged to pay for the order in the currency in which he made an offer to purchase the Product, to the account indicated by the Seller for the payment in the currency concerned.
- If the conditions of paragraph 4 are not met, the Customer is obliged to complete the payment to the value corresponding to the price of the Product in the currency in which the contract of sale was concluded.
- For orders for delivery outside of Poland, we do not reduce prices by VAT.
- The price of the Product indicated in the Store is binding upon the receipt of an email by the Customer confirming the performance of the order described in § 4 item 9. The above price will not change regardless of the price changes in the Store which may appear after confirmation orders.
- The cost of delivery is not included in the price of the Product. The cost of delivery is added to the price of the ordered Product and the cost information is given when ordering in the Basket.
- The total order value is indicated in the Basket after the Customer chooses the Product, delivery method, payment method and optionally after applying the discount code.
- The shop reserves the right to change the price of Products, carry out and cancel promotion and sale. Sales contracts concluded prior to price changes, promotion or sales terms will be implemented at pre-agreed prices.
- Each purchase is accompanied by a receipt or (at customer's request) a VAT invoice.
- In the case of contracts executed on the territory of Poland, the Client has the option of paying the price according to his choice from the following options:
a) at the delivery of the consignment (on collection) - only the currency PLN;
b) by bank transfer to the Seller's account designated for payment in the selected currency or postal transfer to the Seller's account in PLN;
c) using electronic payment platforms Przelewy24 and PayPal;
d) at the personal collection in the seller's shop - currency PLN or EUR (cash);
e) using a gift card.
- In the case of orders made outside of Poland, the customer has the option of paying the price according to his choice from the following options:
a) bank transfer to the Seller's account specified for the payment in the selected currency,
b) using electronic payment platforms Przelewy24 and PayPal
- If you choose electronic payments, the customer will be redirected to the payment provider's page (Przelewy24 or PayPal), where the payment can be made upon prior acceptance by the Customer of the payment instructions provided by the payment provider.
Shipping and Delivery
- Shipments of orders shall be made on working days not later than two working days from the date of conclusion of the sale contract.
- The Seller may post on the Store page information on the date of shipment for the current sales agreements. This information is an indicative shipping date calculated by the date of the sales contract and is determined for shipments via courier.
- The customer chooses the method of shipping the order from among the delivery methods indicated by the Seller in the Basket, where the costs of delivery methods are also included.
- The delivery cost is added to the price of the Product and depends on the delivery method chosen, the country of delivery, the value of the order and the method of payment.
- In the case of deliveries made in Poland, the expected delivery time to the Customer when choosing a courier delivery is 1 working day from the date of dispatch. For delivery in the form of "InPost Packs," the above date may be extended to 3 business days. The total and maximum delivery time of the order should not exceed 7 working days, and shall in no case exceed 20 days from the date of conclusion of the contract of sale.
- In the case of deliveries outside Poland, the delivery time depends on the destination country of delivery and the chosen delivery method, according to the foreign delivery table.
- The Seller may post on the Store page information on the delivery date of the orders for the currently concluded sales agreements to the selected delivery country. The above information is an approximate time of delivery of the order to the Customer, calculated according to the date of conclusion of the sales contract, and is determined for the quickest form of delivery that the Seller offers to the country of delivery selected on the Shop website.
- Estimated delivery time is estimated on the basis of service times delivered by the courier company and may differ from the actual delivery date.
- Seller is not responsible for extended delivery or delivery due to inaccurate or incomplete delivery by Customer, including incorrect or incomplete delivery address.
- Buyers outside the European Union may be subject to an additional duty. All information about customs duties and how they can be collected can be obtained from your local customs office
Returns - withdrawal from the sale contract
- 1. A Consumer, pursuant to the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827), which concluded a distance agreement with the Shop, may, within 30 days, withdraw from it without Give reason.
- The date of withdrawal of the Product Sale Agreement expires 30 days after the date of delivery of the order to the address indicated by the Customer.
- To exercise your right of withdrawal, you should inform the Shop of your decision to withdraw from the contract by express statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail), to email at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Shop: shoesON Poland, ul. Good 7, 00-384 Warsaw.
- The customer can use a form template, which can be accessed from the email, sent directly after the approval of the order, however, this is not mandatory. Customers may also send a clear statement of withdrawal in the form of a scan by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- In order to maintain the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the Client to send information concerning the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
- The Customer sends the Products which are withdrawn from the contract to the following postal address: shoesON Poland, ul. Dobra 7, 00-384 Warszawa immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the date of informing the Shop of the withdrawal of this contract. The term is retained if the Customer returns the Product within 14 days.
- The Customer bears the direct cost of returning the Products. The seller does not accept paid mail upon receipt (charge).
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract of sale, the Shop shall return to Customer payments, including the costs of delivery of the Products (except for the additional costs resulting from the method chosen by Customer to provide other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Shop), no later than 14 days from the date of delivery Products to the Seller at the address indicated in pt. 6.
- Customer's return will be made to the customer's account specified in the withdrawal form or using the same payment methods as used by the Customer in the original transaction. Customers will not be charged for refunds.
- Customers are liable only for the reduction of the value of returned Goods resulting from their use other than as necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Complaints and non-compliance of the goods with the contract
- Products offered in the shop are brand new and original. The Seller is liable for physical or legal defects of Products in accordance with Art. 556 and the next Civil Code.
- Each Product purchased in the Store may be advertised in accordance with the terms and conditions of the complaint specified by applicable law if it has defects which constitute its incompatibility with the concluded sales contract.
- The Seller shall be liable as a seller to the Consumer being liable for physical or legal defects of the goods (warranty) under the conditions and in the manner specified in the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (unified text Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121 Late).
- Complaints may be submitted by mail by return of the goods together with a written description of the defect or complaint form downloaded from the Store and proof of purchase in the Store, by registered mail or other form of shipment, to: shoesON Poland, ul. Good 7, 00-384 Warsaw, with the note "Complaints MidsnLows.com".
- The customer will receive information about how to handle the complaint within 14 days counted from the day following the receipt of the shipment containing the advertised goods to the Customer's e-mail address, unless the customer chooses another way of informing him about the complaint.
- If the Product has defects, the Customer shall have the following claims under Art. 556 and Art. 561 Civil Code:
a) submitting a withdrawal notice or lowering the price of the Product, unless the Seller promptly and without undue inconvenience to the Buyer replace the Product free of defects or defects will be removed;
b) demanding replacement of the Product for defect free or defect removal.
- If the complaint is not taken into account, the product will be returned with an opinion on the complaint's negligence.
- If Customer determines that the Product has been damaged during transportation, it is recommended that the Customer prepares a damage report in the presence of the courier or, accordingly, chooses the option on the screen of the parcel from which the parcel is received.
- The administrator of personal data of the Shop's customers within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended) is shoesON Poland Dariusz Adamczyk, ul. Good 7, 00-384 Warsaw.
- Customer's personal data is voluntary, although necessary to complete the account registration, purchase of goods, filling the order form, subscribing to newletter.
- In the case of choosing the method of delivery using the "InPost Packs" service, the personal data of the Customers will also be processed by InPost Sp. With o.o. Based in Krakow, ul. Malborska 130, to provide services by InPost Sp. With o.o
- The Customer may agree to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes by the Seller in a separate statement (eg when subscribing to the newsletter).
- The customer has the right to supplement, update, rectify personal data, temporarily or permanently withheld the processing or request to remove them, if they are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate or have been collected in violation of the law or are no longer needed. Which have been collected and the right to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
Out-of-court dispute resolution
- We inform that the consumer is entitled to the following extra-judicial means of dealing with claims and claims:
a) the possibility of requesting extrajudicial action for the settlement of consumer disputes pursuant to the Consumer Dispute Resolution Act of 23 September 2016 (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1823), ie, To the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection;
b) requesting the case to be resolved by the Standing Consumer Conciliation Court acting at the appropriate Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection;
c) ask the City Ombudsman for help in the protection of consumer interests and rights. Free social assistance for the protection of their rights and interests is also provided by social organizations, such as: Consumer Federation (http://www.federacja-konsumentow.org.pl/);
d) At the same time we would like to inform you that the above procedure is voluntary and that both parties agree to it.
- If the Customer purchases the Products as a Consumer, it is also entitled to use out-of-court dispute resolution and redress as an interactive Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform, in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 524/13 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013 on the online dispute resolution system for consumers and amendments to Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009 / EC.
- The ODR platform is an interactive tool made available to consumers from the European Union who can make a complaint in the event of a dispute arising from an online sales contract or service contract.
- Further information on out-of-court complaint and redress procedures and how to access these procedures can also be found at https://uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rowiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php
- Maintaining, securing and making available to the Customer important provisions of the contract of sale shall be by sending to the indicated e-mail address of the tender specifications.
- The Customer may access this Terms of Service at any time via the link located at http://MidsnLows.com. The customer also has the right to download and print these regulations.
- In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the Polish law shall apply, in particular:
a) Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended);
b) Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827).
- The court competent for the settlement of disputes is the local court of the Seller.
- The store does not operate its business outside of Poland, but only allows Customers to indicate as the place of delivery of the State outside Poland, in accordance with the rules specified in the Regulations.
- Failure to accept the provisions of these Terms and Conditions prevents purchases of the Goods offered by the Shop. The store will enable the customer to read the Terms and Conditions when ordering.
- The seller reserves the right to change the rules at any time. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions become effective once the Seller has made this change and made available to them on the Shop website. Changes may not violate the rights of acquired Clients.